Monday, September 26, 2011

09/26/2011

Less than 48 hours away from seeing my first child.  Well, seeing her in something other than black and white or sepia, anyway.  My co-workers insist that I'm excited despite my insistence that I'm merely ready for this whole trip through prenatal hell to be over with.  I suppose I might be looking forward to holding my baby a little bit.  Maybe.

Unfortunately, my tendency toward procrastination has once again reared its ugly head.  My crib conversion is not completed; there are piles of unsorted baby stuff; and I'm still finding random tools in random places.  On the bright side, subtracting time for our last OB appointment, boarding the dogs, a hardware run for the bassinet, a haircut and a final pre-kid dinner, I'll have almost 5 whole hours tomorrow to work on getting the house ready!

In other news, at some point today, ETSU's admissions committee reviewed my application file, hopefully resulting in an approval for matriculation.  We'll find out by Monday, but I see another wait list on the horizon.  Just because things can never be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment