Saturday, October 22, 2011

On her eccentric way

The dot has proven to be just as unconventional as her father.  One can only assume her natural preference for second shift is genetic, as is her preference of squeaky aliens to "Brahms Lullaby"-playing bears.
Don't laugh:  it works.

Apparently taste in music is also inherited.  I can arrive at no other conclusion from the fact that this makes her sleep while this makes her fussy until this plays, at which point she falls back to sleep.  Of course, I like Kemper Crabb, too, but at least I can determine that her musical taste does not wholly come from the beloved.

Obviously, I shall someday pay for this.  So I'll enjoy it while I can.

10/23/2011  Addendum:  According to the beloved, all dots are simply fascinated by symmetrical faces.  Ergo, I believe it is time to unpack all my alien memorabilia and stash it all over the room.  There has been some debate as to the wisdom of this idea, however, I am confident its merits will be borne out by time.

1 comment:

  1. If your mom read this, she would really want to take her home with her!

    ReplyDelete