Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stats

I just discovered audience stats for my blog.  Not surprisingly, most of my page views have been inside the US.  What is surprising is that that's only 60%.  So, since I am apparently international, an open letter to my audience:




Dear Russians,

Did I offend you?  You're number 2 with 295 views, but none in the last month.  What did I say?


Dear Germans,

I can only assume most of you are extended family members who went Googling our last name.  Hi, family members!  Come visit some time!


Dear Chinese,

I know it's probably just some automatic search algorithm that turned up this blog after my Tienanmen Square post, but please don't hack me.  I have no trade secrets.


Dear Ukrainians,

Give the godless communist bastards hell!*


Dear UK,

Here's to Scottish independence!  May it be considerably less bloody than Ireland's history.


Dear South Korean,

Sorry I haven't visited your blog recently, but to be fair neither have you.


Dear Israelis,

Lake?  Is that you?


Dear Sweden,

Love your Viking Metal.


And to all of my readers,

88,

KG7GPB


*There went any chance of my Russians coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment