Thursday, February 13, 2014

Backlog

 While opening a new post to write about the MRI trip, I found numerous unfinished drafts.  Not as bad as my overflowing email, but still, pretty atrocious.  So, in order to rectify that, they will be going out over the next couple days in no particular order as I finish them.

I recently told a friend that I hadn't been up on my communiques because I was too busy living my life to talk about it.  Apparently, I can't write about it either.  What with the new job with sometimes crazy call nights and weekends, medical trips, my EMT course, amateur radio licensing, and that little thing called making up for lost time with my family.  I mean, really, write or talk about my girls or see if I can tickle them until they pee.  Not a tough choice there.

Children are an endless hole of food, money, and time.  For instance, in the last paragraph, I rescued the Lump from the big mean toy otoscope, then toddler-eating beads, then her sister.

Oh, gotta run, the bead monster is trying to eat the Dot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment